Recruiter, TalentSource Life Sciences - Recruitment and Management Focused
Belgium - Brussels
Cromsource is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organization who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Currently CROMSOURCE is looking for a Recruiter in its fast growing flexible resource department.
The Consultant works with the Regional Business Manager (RBM) to support client requests for resources and sourcing of suitable candidates. They are then also involved in the management of the relationship between resource and client, from initial contact until full contract term completion, including daily management of the resource.
- Ensures effective and timely "matching process" (candidate to client): search for suitable candidates using available resources (CV database, adverts…), arrange interviews and check references.
- Ensures appropriate employment contract processes when candidate has filled the position (employment contracts, amendments etc.) in collaboration with the Human Resource Department
- Complete induction of new staff including administrative onboarding tasks as needed.
- Negotiates contracts with clients and appropriate client processes in collaboration with the Legal Department
- Undertakes monthly meetings with resources and prepares regular evaluations, as per the CROMSOURCE internal policies and Operating procedures. Undertakes review of training needs and implements development plans.
- Ensures effective performance management of assigned staff Create and maintain an environment which promotes staff retention and attracts new candidates.
- In collaboration with the RBM, may perform local or regional prospecting activities, including proactive placement activities, in order to enhance customer acquisition.
- In collaboration with the RBM may support completion of RFI's and/or RFP's and bid meetings
- Supports the development and implementation of internal projects and process improvement initiatives, as coordinated by Management.
- Ensures adequate tracking of study budgets and billing in conjunction with Finance and according to Operating procedures. Manages the pass through process effectively and to budget.
- Higher Education or extensive selection experience using variety of recruitment techniques, especially in telephone interview.
- Preferably with some line management experience, ideally within a staffing or agency environment
- Networking capabilities
- Knowledge of English and local language(s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments, new learning and travel (overnight, weekend and international travel may be required
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A full-time, permanent position
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
- Group insurance
- Internet allowance
- Holidays including RTT and bank holidays
- Friendly working atmosphere
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge.
We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide, securing great global talent. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your CV in WORD directly to email@example.com