As part of CROMSOURCE, a leading CRO, TalentSource has clinical development in our corporate DNA!
We understand your challenges, and know that you need more than off the shelf solutions from a general staffing agency.
You need immediate and flexible support from well supported, well trained experts ready to make an immediate contribution to your work.
For a combination of development services, we will work with you to design a model that suits your specific needs for quality, geographic coverage and speed of delivery.
Creating a more flexible model is key to success for many clients. We provide project teams, tailored according to the project requirements. This model combines the seamless cooperation between TalentSource and CROMSOURCE Clinical Operations and the dedicated CROMSOURCE Team acts as an extension of your team. It offers full scalability to the clinical project team in regards to duration of resources, commitment and location. Services can be bundled together for increased flexibility in allocation of internal and/or external resources to quickly ramp-up or down. This service can be used as a transition from traditional insourcing/staff augmentation to a full FSP model as your business grows or the best of the two models of full-service outsourcing and FSP.
We find that some of our customers want the transparency, control, flexibility of an FSP, but also to benefit from the CRO knowledge and processes you get from working with a full service CRO. This coupled with the focus of the conventional full-Service Model, enables CROMSOURCE to provide the optimal solution.
With our FSP structure, our clients have a higher level of service than with traditional staffing models, providing teams of experienced staff across a specific functional area.
This approach can reduce the need for operational cover by our clients with our teams taking the responsibility of the function.
Benefits of FSP model include, cost efficiencies, streamlining processes (flexibility on use of CROMSOURCE or your SOPs), working with fewer vendors and reducing contracts and invoices.
- Scalable – FSP is completely scalable by service, geography and size
- Flexible – FSP can be changed dynamically within the boundaries of the overall service scope to meet varying requirements
- Control – As the client you keep ultimate control and with our dynamic, real-time reporting you can anticipate, identify and proactively avoid issues before they arise
- Client integrated – You are not required to tie-in on a standard service level, each FSP is assembled within an individual client’s requirement to deliver their exact needs
- Benefit – We can deliver services at a cost reduction of around 20%-30% below those delivered by fully outsourced trials
TalentSource Life Sciences is a strategic resourcing unit at CROMSOURCE and provides pharmaceutical and medical device clients with expert, customised contract resourcing solutions and qualified & competent candidates.
Whether you need a single person or a whole team or are resourcing a study or country, TalentSource listens to you, understands your needs and delivers experts to ensure delivery of your projects.
Our experienced consultants and established training and development infrastructure, ensures our client-based personnel are expertly managed, well trained and ready to make a difference! Our services are designed to cover a variety of needs, from interim vacancies, workload peaks, headcount freezes, maternity leave etc.
Our life sciences services include, but not limited to:
- Clinical Operations – Feasibility, Study Start-Up, Site Contracts, Site Management, Clinical Monitoring, Project Management
- Biometrics – Programming, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Bioinformatics, Data Management
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety – Medical Oversight, Safety Monitoring
- Regulatory Affairs – Clinical Study Submissions, Preparation Of Regulatory Documents
- Medical Writing
- Medical and Scientific Affairs
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control (GCP, GLP, GMP)
- Health Economics, Outcomes Research
- Sales and Marketing, Account Management
- Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement
- Clinical Business Development
With our management provision, we can support you in issue escalation and release you from administrative work, as well as understanding the local employment laws relating to the contracting of flexible resources. CROMSOURCE provides outstanding benefits and works with our resources on career development resulting in very positive retention rates and employees feedback.
Our resources are an extension of clients’ study teams and they are facilitating day by day the conduct of clients projects efficiently and effectively.
Customised, Flexible Services
Through our international reach, large database and experience in your work, TalentSource Life Sciences can support you when it is time to make a permanent appointment. We can assist you in finding the best possible match for your open position, whatever the function or seniority. Whether you are looking for a talented junior or a seasoned executive, we have the right understanding and network to ensure you select the perfect candidate.
By taking time to get to know our Clients and our people, we are able to precisely match experts who not only meet the professional requirements of the role, but who fit the Client company culture.
Recruitment and acquisition of talent is a corporate core competency at TalentSource. Our recruiting process is established to attract and hire qualified candidates and utilises a variety of methods to recruit new hires including: direct sourcing, outsourcing and retained searches. Additionally, TalentSource networks through professional industry-related organisations / national conventions, searches and posts positions on many internet web sites, advertises using various mediums, and at times, may partner with employment agencies for specialised positions.
Areas of Specialisation
- Clinical Research Operations (Clinical Research Associate / Monitor; Clinical Project / Study Manager; Local/Regional Study Leader; Clinical Project/ Trial Assistant/Administrator; Study Start-up / Contracting Specialist; Clinical Site Coordinator; Study Nurse)
- Medical Devices specialisation (Assistants; Site Mangers/Clinical Engineers; Project Managers; Data Managers; Trial Submissions Specialists; Materiovigilance Specialists; Regulatory Affairs Specialists.)
- Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety (PVO Manger; Drug Safety Manager/ Specialist)
- Regulatory (Regulatory Affairs Associate/ Manager; Drug Registration Specialist)
- Medical Affairs (Medical Advisor; Medical Lead/Manager; Medical Science Liaison; Medical Monitor; Medical Writer; Medical Officer)
- Clinical Data Management (Clinical Data Manager; Clinical Data Coordinator; Biostatistician; SAS Programmer)
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control in areas of Good Clinical Practice, Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Research & Development (Project Manager, R&D Specialist, Laboratory Specialist, Pharmacokinetic Analyst)
- Manufacturing (Manufacturing & Control Lead; Quality Assurance Officer / Specialist)
- Supply (Distribution Specialist / Coordinator; Supply Chain Associate)